AMS Media Group
Diversity & Inclusion Policy
At AMS Media Group we’re ensuring that Everybody’s Always Welcome.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Policy is dedicated to maintaining and driving forward this supportive and inclusive culture throughout our workforce – all the way from top to bottom.
This Policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our employment and not provide less favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and parenting, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex and sexual orientation.
Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organisation is representative of all sections of society.
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination with each and every AMS Media Group employee being respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
All employees, no matter whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, will always be treated fairly and with respect.
Recruitment & Advancement:
When AMS Media Group selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
This Policy commits us to investing time and financial resources to proactively reach out to under-represented groups in order to promote the availability of job roles within AMS Media Group and encourage applications.
All of our employees will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilise their unique talents. Whenever relevant AMS Media Group will provide Workplace Support Programmes specific to employees from under-represented communities.
The organisational benefits for AMS Media Group maintaining this Policy are recognised in terms of employee skills and resources being fully utilised, and the efficiency of our entire workforce being maximised.
Our Actions & Goals:
• To maintain and drive forward a supportive and inclusive culture throughout our workforce.
• To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognised and valued.
• To invest time and financial resources in actively promoting the availability of job roles to under-represented groups.
• To create a working environment which promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
• To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff.
• To provide (where relevant) Workplace Support Programmes specific to employees from under-represented communities.
• To promote equal opportunity in the workplace, which we recognise to be good management practice and which makes sound business sense.
• To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
• To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
• To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times.
Awareness & Participation:
This Diversity & Inclusion Policy is fully supported by all AMS Media Group Board Directors and senior management. The Policy is monitored and reviewed annually to ensure that diversity and inclusivity is continually promoted in the workplace.
We inform all employees that this Diversity and Inclusion Policy is in operation and that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace.
This Policy is also drawn to the attention of any external stakeholders, clients/customers, suppliers and job applicants.